Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system manages and integrates day-to-day business activities such as accounting, project management, risk management and compliance into a single integrated system — improving financial operations efficiency, productivity and cost savings. Selecting and implementing an ERP requires a significant investment of resources.
BPM takes the guess-work out of ERP solutioning by providing a full suite of consultation, implementation, customization, training, and maintenance services.
- Reduce Manual Processes by Up to 70%, by replacing spreadsheets with a single back office system including financials, fulfillment, inventory and sales.
- Daily Cash Balance Visibility, with real-time dashboards, scorecards and KPIs.
- Save up to 93% in IT Costs associated with maintaining , integrating and upgrading separate applications.
- Real-Time Transparency, with 24/7 access to reporting from any browser.
Streamline Your Business with NetSuite Enterprise Resource Planning
NetSuite ERP is a cloud-based business management tool that gives your organization complete visibility into key back-office operations and financial business processes. This gives you the control to make quick, more informed business decisions.
At BPM, our goal is to ensure that NetSuite adds the most value possible to your business from the beginning. We collaborate with you to deliver the best user experience and optimized efficiencies to meet your organization’s unique needs.
We specialize in:
- End-to-end implementation
- Integration with third-party applications
- Support and maintenance
- Scaling for business growth
NetSuite Software Development & Customization
NetSuite’s development capabilities are unparalleled, and BPM knows how to tap into them. We’re one of the few firms to offer in-house software development services — including monthly monitoring and testing to ensure accuracy throughout system update and process changes. BPM’s development team can custom-tailor NetSuite, integrating it with third-party applications to meet your specific needs, including:
- Approval processes
- Custom NetSuite pages
- Customization review and optimization
- Customer database integration
- Dynamic transaction forms
- Dynamic email templates
- Process automation
ERP Accounting with NetSuite
NetSuite’s online accounting software seamlessly integrates accounting functions (general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.) with compliance management. It reduces back-office costs with standardized processes, and improves efficiency using a single, integrated solution.
How will the new requirements under ASC 606 affect your business?
Sales transactions can involve a single action involving a product or service (i.e. tax return preparation by a CPA firm) or a series of actions (i.e. project with multiple milestones). Whether an equal amount of revenue must be recognized at fixed intervals or different amounts must be recognized at different intervals, NetSuite Revenue Management enables you to schedule revenue to be recognized at the proper time automatically.
- Comply with industry guidance and mandates for today and tomorrow. NetSuite Revenue Management works seamlessly with Multi-Book Accounting to account for a single transaction under multiple standards.
- Analyze actual revenue impacts as well as forecasts that dynamically respond to actual postings to give an updated expected revenue picture for future periods—all with the ability to drill back into the source sales document or transaction.
- Break free from the shackles of myopic financial solutions with a robust and nimble framework that supports your revenue management needs from end-to-end.