Going public can be a transformational event for any business. It is a giant leap in an organizations’ growth continuum and a hallmark of its value proposition to the world. The IPO process requires multiple workstreams ranging from drafting a new registration statement and preparing and auditing financial information, to assessing and creating effective governance structures, organizing roadshows, and preparing for life as a public company.
At BPM, our goal is to be your trusted advisor and to help you achieve this transformational event in the most efficient and effective manner.
As you go through this monumental change, we comprehensively assess your organization’s readiness to undertake an IPO, identify and assess any gaps in the organization, and create a detailed plan and timetable to track the status of the IPO process. Our teams also help you prepare and file for the IPO, and develop a comprehensive plan for ongoing financial reporting commitments and governance as a public company.
At BPM, we bring together subject matter expertise and years of experience in Technical Accounting, SEC Compliance, and SOX Act Compliance, under one roof. We analyze the problems you face and work to deliver end-to-end solutions in a holistic and cost-effective manner –- an approach measured by outcome rather than output.
IPO Readiness Services
- Manage IPO process services
- Quarterize financial statements including month and quarter close process acceleration assistance
- Support PCAOB audit uplift • Convert private company financial statements to conform with SEC requirements
- Advise companies on segment reporting and non-GAAP measurements
- Draft Form S-1 including MD&A, F-Pages, and Pro-forma schedules and updates for balance sheet staleness through IPO effectiveness
- Calculate earnings per share
- Draft SEC comment letter responses
SOX Readiness Services
- Prepare for SOX Readiness and Testing
- Implement COSO 2013
- Assess Internal Audit Risk and Controls