At BPM, we partner with clients to meet the needs and maximize the efficiency of single-family and multi-family offices tailored to the wealth management goals of your family as a whole.
From bill-pay to comprehensive personal CFO services, we are equipped to work directly with your current advisory team (banker, estate attorney, insurance broker, tax preparer, investment advisors, or other professional advisors) or serve as interim staff to ensure your family receives coordinated services.
Scope of Services
- Bill pay and cash management
- Charitable contribution coordination and tax support maintenance
- Financial reporting, spending plans, cash flow analysis and projections
- Household staff payroll, HR and benefits administration
- Consult and assist in obtaining insurance policies to manage your risk
- Tax compliance coordination and tax package preparation
- Audit and review coordination
- Automation of processes such as Bill.com for paying bills
- California major donor compliance
- Consulting to single-family offices—review of internal controls and policies and procedures
- Health Insurance oversight
- Private equity and venture capital investment coordination*
- Management of real estate transactions
- Wealth transfer strategies
*BPM is not a registered investment company or advisor and thus does not provide investment advice or make investment decisions.