In the U.S., millions of employees already work from home, and telework is only becoming more popular due to the rise of flexible schedules and the global economy. This flood of remote access to networks across the country opens the door for hackers to exploit the increases in teleworking and remote connectivity.
BPM's Information Security Assessment Team has years of experience assessing networks, both externally and internally. We have constructed a targeted and budget-friendly service to assist organizations in assessing their changing threat landscape.
Our Telework/Remote Access Security Assessment service can be scheduled and performed quickly, allowing organizations to get needed assurance that their remote access is not creating unnecessary and/or unidentified vulnerabilities.
Remote access assessment services include:
- Vulnerability scanning
- Remote service discovery
- Thorough email testing
- Evaluation of email spoofing exposures
- Evaluation of mail enumeration and relaying vulnerabilities
- Malicious link and attachment filtering
- Configuration review of key remote access systems
- Review of remote work policies, procedures and undocumented practices
BPM understands how to balance information security and business needs. Reach out today and learn how we can help you protect your data.