The Economic Consulting Service practice is focused on providing smart and solid solutions to help you solve complex business challenges through advance quantitative modeling simulations, cutting edge forecast analysis and economic intelligence data management.
Business Economic Forecasting
- Business objective: Develop dynamic forecast models that assess the possible impacts of external economic factors in your organization’s future business plans.
- Value proposition: Results can provide valuable insights to improve initiatives and strategies that can help you prevent or prepare for future movements in the economic environment.
- Business objective: Create tailored and analytical country, industry or market assessments that can help you assess the size, depth and growth of your respective markets. These assessments can also be customized to evaluate the market impact from potential economic disruptors, such as new product or service launches, technology innovations, potential M&A deals, investment initiatives, competitor reactions, government policies and industry regulations.
- Value proposition: Outcomes can be used as valuable knowledge to help you better understand specific market characteristics and/or shifts in the economy, industry and competitors. Considering this, you can execute smart decisions and craft business plans to tackle market opportunities and investment returns.
- Business objective: Build a comprehensive, detailed and tailored benchmark compensation analysis considering regions, industry, job title, level of experience, and other relevant organization and market-specific information.
- Value proposition: Conclusions could help you determine the best compensation and benefits packages for your executives and other relevant employees, and therefore better manage expenses and incentive plans.
Real Estate (Economic) Impact Studies
- Business objective: Produce case studies that forecast and evaluate the impact of real estate investment on the environment, community and regions.
- Value proposition: Studies offer key information to real estate investment companies, nonprofit organizations and governments, regarding the economic and social return of these type of projects (including, but not limited to, hotels, wineries and stadiums).
California Competes Tax Credit Analysis
- Business objective: Advise you during all the stages of the California Compete Tax Credit process request. This includes application preparation and submission, draft of proposed project narrative, negotiation and maintenance for milestone compliance.
- Value proposition: Assistance and support during the process of obtaining and maintaining the tax credit, which can increase your chances of obtaining and preserving a favorable deal.
- Business objective: Provide top-notch advice when you are seeking to solve complex business problems related to data cleansing and predictive analytics (including the use of programming languages and statistical tools) with the goal of transforming raw information into powerful knowledge.
- Value proposition: This advice will help you discover insights and answer important inquiries about the current functionality of your business and the future direction of it.