At BPM, a business transition plan is not merely an “exit plan” or a “sales strategy”. A business transition plan is an effective business strategy that drives the acceleration of value in a business.
A properly executed business transition plan results in the maximum value for a business, enabling the owner to achieve their financial goals inside and outside of the business.
As a business owner, are you prepared to successfully transition out of your business when the time comes?
Our Proven Approach
We provide you with all the resources and assistance you need to maximize the value of your company, so you can exit on your terms. We offer a five-step process to determine the value of your business today, maximize your future results, and assess where you need to build value to ensure there are no gaps. As Certified Exit Planning Advisors (CEPAs), our service is about value acceleration. Our exit planning process is a proven methodology, which takes an owner and their business through the five stages of value acceleration:
- Identify: Run an assessment to determine what the business is likely worth today and where that value lies.
- Protect: Identify areas where risks can be mitigated and design a plan for owners to de-risk those areas to increase value immediately.
- Build: Increase tangible value across people, customers, structure, and social capital.
- Harvest: Support around exit options and create a plan that results in the most value to you and your business.
- Manage: Offer guidance across tax, estate, and wealth management around long term value.
Preparing for your exit in the immediate future? Learn how we help accelerate value.
The Business Owners’ Special Series
The Business Owners’ Special Series (B.O.S.S.) is an education series for business owners who are proactively seeking guidance from experts on how to implement value acceleration in their business.
Read the articles here.