Accurately determining the value of your business is important at all stages of your company’s growth, from startup to liquidity scenario or exit planning. A formal business valuation helps develop a more structural understanding of direction and market impacts to business value, while helping owners and executives develop a strategic plan, whether your vision for the future is short-term or long-term.
Business Valuation Services
A quality business valuation relies on the professional judgment of an expert team of analysts that weigh factors including:
- The nature of the business and industry
- The company’s historical financial performance
- The company’s future outlook, plans, and projected results
- Local, national, and global economic conditions
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to the business
- Intangible values (e.g., customer relationships, trade names, proprietary technology)
Growing Your Value Begins with Knowing Your Value
BPM specializes in providing customized, certified, accurate accounting based valuations and qualified appraisals tailored to your specific needs. We have extensive valuation advisory experience, allowing us to provide advanced insights and defensible conclusions in even the most complex situations.
We provide comprehensive valuation services in the following areas.
- Fairness opinions and solvency opinions
- Litigation and dispute resolution support
- Transaction Valuation Services (M&A and minority investment)
- 409A Valuations for Emerging Growth Companies
- Valuations for Gift and Estate Tax Reporting
- Post M&A Valuation Services (ASC 805)
- Valuations of Complex Securities and Financial Instruments