BPM presents the Nonprofit Educational Series, in which Training-through-Sharing sessions cover significant emerging issues that can affect every facet of your organization. Our Nonprofit Services Group is committed to providing the nonprofit sector with quality services and essential information to ensure their success. BPM’s professional speakers have been selected based on their expertise in a particular field and the wealth of knowledge and information they possess. We invite you to join us, at no cost, as we cover a wide range of important topics.
Registration is separate for each event. These sessions are offered at NO CHARGE TO PARTICIPANTS. For live presentations, seating is limited, so registration is necessary. For webinars, please register to receive instructions and a link to the webinar. CPE credits available.
For additional questions or information please contact us at 415-299-6296 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Implementing the New Uniform Guidance and Single Audit Requirements - First Year Lessons Learned
Download the session brochure by clicking here.
- Supporting Your Mission in Today’s Volatile Market
- Nonprofit Fraud: Who's Minding the Store?
- Nonprofit Technology: Evaluating Your Options and Exploring the Benefits of Intacct
- Lobbying and Political Activities: Following the Rules of the Game
- Federal Grant Reform: What's So Super About it?
- Executive Compensation Planning and Compliance
- Assuring a Successful Capital Campaign
- How Board Members Can Plan for the Next Generation of Leaders
- Budgeting and Forecasts for Nonprofits