BPM is proud to be a part of the Saint Francis Foundation Legacy Giving Perspectives, a virtual educational series on planned giving. Gain insights on planned giving, tax savings, income options and more.
Charitable Trusts: An Inside Look, will provide insights on tax savings and new income options while supporting your charitable causes! BPM’s Carolyn Amster and Scott Taylor are featured presenters.
This event will cover best practices in planned giving and will include:
- How to sustain a legacy beyond your lifetime
- Insights and tips on planning and tax savings
- Why it is important to consider planned gifts
- Planning options that can benefit you, your heirs, and organizations you care about most
- How to create a lifetime income stream for you and/or your beneficiaries
Feature Presenters include:
- Carolyn Amster, CPA, JD, Partner, Tax, BPM LLP
- Scott Taylor, CPA, Partner, Assurance, BPM LLP, Saint Francis Foundation Board Chair
- Dr. Frank Malin
- Chris Clarkson, Director Wealth Strategies, Bernstein Private Wealth Management
- Mark Ryle, President, Saint Francis Foundation
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Time: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM PT