Join BPM's Tax Partner, Doug Schultz, for an intimate discussion of the new rules and regulations affecting the legal profession. The discussion by ALA Golden Gate will focus on:
- The Qualified Income Deduction (QDI) and its applicability to law firm income.
- A comparison of C corporations to LLPs and S corporations – which is the better ownership structure after tax reform
- Expanded bonus depreciation and Sec. 179 expensing for leasehold improvements and equipment purchases.
- New limits on the deductibility of entertainment expenses
- Changes affecting individual taxes including tax rates, changes to itemized deductions and the alternative minimum tax
Click here for registration details.