Jim Wallace shares the books that guide and inspire him to help others succeed. “A ‘great’ leader (and I am not claiming to be one) elevates those around her or him.” says Wallace.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Carrot: Principle: How the Best Managers Use Recognition to Engage Their People, Retain Talent, and Accelerate Performance by Adrian Gostick
- Lean In: Work, Women and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
- On Fire: The 7 Choices to Ignite a Radically Inspired Life by John O'Leary
- Younger Next Year: Live Strong, Fit and Sexy—Until You’re 80 and Beyond by Chris Crowley and Henry S. Lodge
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth About Wheat, Carbs and Sugar—Your Brain’s Silent Killers by David Perlmutter and Kristin Loberg
To read more, click here.