BPM not only understands the financial needs of our food and wine clients, but also shares their passion for the industry. Our team of dedicated tax, finance and consulting professionals includes food and wine enthusiasts with deep roots in the industry. With BPM, our clients — with assets ranging from $3 million to $1 billion — know they are working with one of their own.
Whether you are planning your grand opening or your doors have been open for decades, we provide expert guidance throughout the lifecycle of your business. How does one establish credit with a lender? When should a company downsize or expand? How can one take advantage of a turbulent tax and financial environment? We share the concerns of our clients and help them manage their assets, operations and workforce to ensure successful long-term profitability.
BPM follows a holistic approach to client services, delivering a unique breadth of services that includes:
• Accounting, Bookkeeping and Business Management
• Financing Support
• Tax Strategies, Return Preparation and Audits
• Inventory, Purchasing and Anti-Theft Controls
• Profitability Analysis and Acceleration
• Revenue Cycle Assessments
• Wine List, Menu Design and Pricing