We accept the following credit cards for online payment: VISA®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and the American Express® Card.
In order to provide you with the best possible security we have updated our bill pay process. Please enter your Invoice # and payment amount. You will have an opportunity to confirm this after clicking “Pay Bill” and then you will be directed to our secure payment processing engine hosted at Authorize.net.
Through use of BPM’s secure web based portal, your electronic data and documents are instantly accessible from anywhere in the world. BPM’s client portal utilizes the highest benchmarks of online security and provides you a convenient and secure way to access your documents. Highlights of the client portal include:
CLIENT LOGIN (Individual and Business Document)
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (Bill.com)
BPM presents the Nonprofit Educational Series, in which Training-through-Sharing sessions cover significant emerging issues that can affect every facet of your organization. Our Nonprofit Services Group is committed to providing the nonprofit sector with quality services and essential information to ensure their success. BPM’s professional speakers have been selected based on their expertise in a particular field and the wealth of knowledge and information they possess. We invite you to join us, at no cost, as we cover a wide range of important topics.
Registration is separate for each event. These sessions are offered at NO CHARGE TO PARTICIPANTS. For live presentations, seating is limited, so registration is necessary. For webinars, please register to receive instructions and a link to the webinar. CPE credits available.
For additional questions or information please contact us at 415-288-6292 or email@example.com.
• Supporting Your Mission in Today’s Volatile Market
• Federal Grant Reform: What's So Super About it?
• Executive Compensation Planning and Compliance
• Assuring a Successful Capital Campaign
• How Board Members Can Plan for the Next Generation of Leaders
• What Matters to Nonprofits: A Discussion with GuideStar
• Starting a Planned Giving Program – You Don’t Have to Be a Tax Genius
• Before You Sign Your Organization’s Next Office Lease or Renewal – What to Know, What to Do, and What to Watch Out For
• Expanding Internationally: Alternatives to Direct Hiring Staff and Related U.S. and Foreign Tax Considerations for Nonprofit Organizations
• The Right Way to Tell Your Story Through the Form 990