As the economy continues to face instability, government oversight within financial services is placing a greater burden on management than ever. New regulations are constantly emerging, placing stricter reporting, trading and record keeping requirements on hedge funds and other investment managers. At BPM, we have the expertise and interest in resolving these matters so that management can focus their time on growing their practice and on investment performance.
At BPM we are committed to service and to our client’s needs.
BPM's Hedge Fund and Alternative Investment Group is committed to providing you with financial strategies to increase your efficiency and help you compete in a dynamic market. With our deep industry experience, we focus on your business goals so that you are able to gain maximum financial and tax benefits. Our professionals have in-depth experience providing our private equity, hedge fund, and venture capital clients with a variety of audit, tax, and consulting services, including:
- Annual audits of financial statements
- Quarterly review of financial statements
- Periodic Agreed Upon Procedure (AUP) Reports for verification of assets
- Tax planning
- Preparation of Federal, State and Local income tax returns
- FINRA & SEC Regulation and Compliance
- Service Organization Reports (SAS 70 / SSAE 16)
- Examination reports of investment performance statistics
- Internal control reviews
To learn more about our hedge fund and alternative investment group services, email BHolsworth@bpmpcpa.com.