BPM’s summer leadership program, LEAD, is a selective program designed for sophomore and junior accounting students interested in pursuing a career in public accounting. During the program, students will participate in workshops, panel discussions and team building exercises which will help them learn first-hand about careers in assurance, tax, and consulting. They will also learn about BPM and network with our professionals, including partners, senior leaders and possibly even our CEO!
BPM LEAD is held in our San Francisco, Santa Rosa and San Jose offices. Come prepared to build your professional network, engage in fun social activities and explore the city! All eligible participants will also have the opportunity to interview for BPM’s internship opportunities.
- Sophomore or junior accounting / information systems / finance major.
- Is on track to complete 150 / 225 units required for CPA licensure.
- Personally and academically motivated; Minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Distinguished leader in the classroom, on campus, and / or in the community.
- Interviews will begin in March on campus or via phone / video.
- You will meet with a BPM professional or member of the recruiting team for 30 minutes.
- Offers will be extended before the end of the school year and will include LEAD program details such as date, time and location.