BPM is more than happy to offer extra incentives to maximize individual performances as the firm continues to grow. To encourage continuous growth, BPM established an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), which gives employees stock in BPM and the incentive to contribute to its overall success.
Group insurance programs – 90% paid for employees, 50% paid for dependents
- Medical, vision, and dental plans – employees can choose between Kaiser, Kaiser HSA, Anthem Blue Cross HMO, and Anthem Blue Cross PPO, Anthem BC HSA plans. We offer a Vision Service Plan, and Delta Dental, BPM will fund 1/2 of the annual deductible for employees enrolled in the HDHP associated with the HSAs.
- Group life insurance, including AD&D, dependent life insurance – BPM pays for life insurance at 1x your annual salary to a maximum of $50,000 and AD&D insurance up to an additional 1x annual salary to a maximum of $50,000. BPM also pays dependent life insurance of $5,000
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance programs – these serve as supplements to the State of California disability insurance plans. Premiums are paid for by BPM
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Commuter Checks
- Parking reimbursement
- Flexible Spending plan
- Dependent care
- Limited Flexible Spending for employees enrolled in HSA
Competitive base salary
- Extraordinary performance – to reward outstanding achievements above and beyond typical roles and responsibilities
- New business – to encourage and reward new business development
- New employee referral – bonuses range between $1,000 to $7,500 based on the level recruited
- CPA Exam Bonus – client service staff receive a bonus upon passing all four parts of the CPA exam
- Profit Sharing – all employees eligible to participate in the 401(k) plan who meet plan criteria at year end, are eligible for profit sharing
- ESOP – all employees who meet plan criteria are eligible to participate in the ESOP
CPA study course reimbursement
Extensive training at BPM University and graduate degree assistance programs – BPM offers more than double the 40 hours a year of required training
Flexible work arrangement – BPM will work with you to identify a schedule that meets the firm's business needs while providing you with both personal and professional satisfaction. We help you achieve balance by integrating work and home life responsibilities in order to achieve total success.
Traditional 401(k) plan and Roth 401(k) plan
Company match – BPM will match contributions at the rate of $.25 to the dollar for the first 6% of an employee's salary.
Paid time off – employees receive paid days off for illness, vacation, and personal needs. Accrual is based on level and years of service and ranges from 15 to 25 workdays per year.
Holidays – employees receive nine paid holidays each year, but don't be surprised if our Managing Partner adds an extra holiday at the last minute!
Community involvement – the BPM Foundation enables us to make contributions to many charitable groups, most of which are chosen by our own employees.
Fun & Perks
- Staff socials
- Tickets to various sporting events, cultural events and amusement parks
- Outings including ski weekend, summer picnic, and golf
- Community involvement
- Support for your organizations
- Assistance with board volunteer goals
This program is specifically designed to encourage and support you in being your healthiest!